Combi-furnace for pressing and firing porcelain under vacuum
• Outstanding pressing and firing results
• The electromechanical pressing system allows you to press
using up to 5 plungers or 5 different shades simultaneously
• Easy to use Program Manager with 200 programs
• Intuitive user-oriented user interface
• Large, scratch-resistant glass touchscreen
• USB interface for easy data transfer, software updates or operation using a mouse
• Autodry – for precise drying and cooling
• Connection to the DEKEMA Internet database
• Can be operated using a PC or Mac via a JAVA™ Internet browser
• Can be operated via an iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
• Extensive quality management options
Simulates object temperature measurement and automatically regulates the distance from be- tween the firing object and the firing chamber with the vibration-free lift for precise drying and cooling phases. The Autodry has been refined and adapted to the requirements of modern ceramics.
Internal test routines seamlessly monitor the temperature while the program is running.
An automatic diagnosis routine is integrated for all system components to determine the service intervals.
Units, language, date, time, screen settings, network (optional), general code, furnace ID, acoustic signal, drying temperature, heating settings, long-term readiness, lift settings, check program, cleaning firing, temperature calibration, seal tests, printer, quality management (op- tional), diagnosis data, login data (optional), backup/recovery, FTP server login (optional) and much more.
JAVA™ technology for use via IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari etc.; supports cable-connected de- vices with automated IP address (DHCP); FTP client/server; OPC server support
2 USB, 1 Ethernet (RJ 45)
Scope of delivery:
AUSTROMAT 654 press-i-dentceramic furnace, firing table, press table, vacuum pump, operating instructions, tweezers, device cable Software options for expanding functionality (optional): Internet access, JAVA™ remote access, VNC remote access, Ftp server, Ftp client, quality management, X-DREAM, OPC server
220-240 V, 110-120 V or 95-105 V, 50-60 Hz, max. 1450 W (incl. pump), 653 mm x 380 mm x 338 mm (HxWxD), 22.0 kg (without pump).